Al-Iman School encourages and welcomes applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of color, race, religion, gender, disability, or national origin.
The applicant, however, is expected to abide by the rules and regulations of the School and admission is granted subject to fulfillment of certain conditions.
The admission process is stringent and goes well beyond the filling up of an application form. It is only after a standardized admission test, evaluation of prior academic records, and a family interview that the school makes a decision on applicant’s enrollment, which is purely based on merit.
To begin the application process, please follow the checklist given below:
- Submit the Admission Application with the following to the school office
- $50 Application Fee (Entrance Exam)
- $75 Registration
- State ID (for both parents)
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Documentation of Prior Academic Records
- Medical/Immunization Records
- Two Proof of Address
- Completed Contracts
- Admission Test
- Family Interview
- Payment of registration, tuition, and other applicable fees
- Completed School Food Form if you want to Enroll in the School Meal Program.